Saturday 3 January 2015

Hello 2015.

Over the past couple of months I feel that i've neglected this blog and that's something I feel strongly about changing this year. I've been having a long think about what I want to post on here and I have a few ideas lined up for the near future. Overall I've really enjoyed posting my book reviews and that is something I definitely want to continue with. To catch up on what I've been reading have a look over at my Goodreads page which i'll link here. One of my other interests is all things Disney, Walt Disney World and Pin Trading therefore I'd like to post about that from time to time. Other subjects I want to write about include my experience going to university and my battle with Anxiety. Stay tuned for some new posts!
Sophie 

No comments:

Post a Comment