Thursday 26 February 2015

Disney Pin Haul

One of the things I like to collect and trade is Disney Pins. I've been collecting for around 10 years now and have only recently started to purchase them on Ebay. The pins I'm about to show I have purchased over the past 4 months either on Ebay or from Disney World itself. These pins are not for sale or trade.


This Aristocats pin was part of a DisneyLand 2010 hidden Mickey series which featured 5 pins each showcasing characters from the film. This pin shows Marie, Berlioz, Toulouse. I love the Aristocats film and the kittens in particular. I bought this pin on Ebay from the seller debbie7073 and it was delivered earlier than expected.



This pin was originally sold on the Disney UK website and it LE of 800. I usually don't buy Winnie the Pooh pins but I thought this was so adorable with the saying. I also bought this pin on Ebay from seller kidneyboy11.


I bought this pin after recently watching The Little Mermaid (for the first time either ever or for over 10 years). It features Ariel and Eric in a flower frame which is so pretty! I like how they are dressed in what they wore when they first met. I bought this pin from juliaellietate* on Ebay.


This pin is probably my favourite out of the ones I've purchased recently as this Springtime Minnie reminds me of Mary Poppins. This cast member pin is an LE of 3014 and originates from DLP. This pin along with the next three pins were all bought on Ebay from the seller mainstreet.trading who I have felt really happy purchasing from.


This Meeko pin again originates from DisneyLand Paris and was released on a pin trading day in 2013 as an LE of 500. I bought this pin and the next pin after watching Pocahontas for the first time and falling in love with Meeko's character. 


This LE of 600 pin was released on the same day as the one above and features both Pocahontas and Meeko with a dangle feature. 


This 2014 pin is LE 600 and I really liked the retro feel. Lady and the Tramp is not one of my favourite films but I do love the characters. 




These two pins I asked my dad to get for me whilst he was in Florida and they were 2 of the Christmas 2014 pins. I was really attracted to the vintage feel and how the ribbon allows you to turn it into an ornament. 








When I saw this Russian doll collection online I was super excited and its one of very few collections that I've actually wanted to collect all of the pins. I bought 5 mystery bags each containing 5 pins and I got them all except for Cinderella! How annoying, needless to say I have quite a few doubles to trade with. 



This pin is my most recent purchase off of Ebay from theotortoise and features Ariel on the Art Of Animation Christmas pin. I was really pleased to find this pin as I love the purple/blue snowflake that it features my favourite princess.

So that's my pin haul from the past couple of months. Over the next couple of months I hope to sell some of my pins on ebay and maybe even get into Instagram pin trading!

I filmed a video over on my YouTube channel talking about these pins, which you can see below. 


Until next time, Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment